How To Enroll
Accessing the KabiCare Patient Support Program or ONLY the Copay program for IDACIO® (adalimumab-aacf)
We understand how complicated, costly, and overwhelming treatment can be for you. The KabiCare Program provides a potential solution for eligible patients to receive financial support for IDACIO®.
Enrollment into KabiCare patient support program
If eligible, you will be enrolled into copay as part of full enrollment into the KabiCare Patient Support Program.
- Download the enrollment form and fax to the number on the form
To avoid delays, please be sure to include your signature on the completed form.
Enrollment into KabiCare Copay Support Only
*Eligibility criteria apply. Patients are not eligible for commercial copay assistance if the prescription is eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal healthcare program.
- For online enrollment, please click here to access the online enrollment form
- OR Call to enroll in copay at 1-833-KABICARE (1-833-522-4227)
If treatment has already been provided and copay benefits for prescribed Fresenius Kabi products were not explored prior to administration, you may still potentially qualify for copay reimbursement.
- Ensure you are enrolled in the copay program.
- Request an itemized receipt w/ NDC details and drug name
- Mail or fax these documents to the following:
KabiCare Patient Support Program for Idacio
2250 Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560
Fax number: 888-412-1324
- You will receive a paper check in 7-14 business days.
- There is a 180-day lookback period for submitted claims from when the patient was enrolled.