Clinical Insights Program
A personalized approach to optimizing patient outcomes1-3
The Clinical Insights Program provides Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) at no cost for eligible patients*
Why Therapeutic Drug Monitoring?
A validated approach to personalized disease management1,3
Therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) measures serum drug and antibody levels and can arm you with important data to help optimize your patient’s treatment journey. The goal of TDM is to help healthcare professionals:1-3
- Measure drug concentrations to inform physicians of drug exposure or identify the presence of anti-drug antibodies
- Determine if patient symptoms may be caused by insufficient drug levels or anti-drug antibodies due to treatment
- Achieve more durable drug responses that may result in reduced flares and allow for patients to stay in remission longer
Fresenius Kabi’s Clinical Insights Program will cover the cost of up to two Anser® ADA for IDACIO® tests per year.*
Patients will need to meet the following eligibility criteria*:
- Prescribed or already using IDACIO®
- 18 years of age or older
- Diagnosed with RA or IBD
- Commercially insured or uninsured
Your patients may benefit from the KabiCare Patient Support Program’s other offerings, however they do not have to be enrolled in KabiCare to receive the test.
Quality Support for your patients and their clinical management
A simplified process providing validated results:
The Clinical Insights Program from Fresenius Kabi is offered in collaboration with Prometheus® Laboratories.
Prometheus® Laboratories is a specialty laboratory enabling precision-guided care by offering clinical testing services that help clinicians improve outcomes across the patient journey through optimization and monitoring of therapeutic care.
Prometheus® Laboratories offers you 24/7 online access to laboratory test results through their online platform, ProNet.
For general questions or information about mobile phlebotomy options and participating locations, please call Client Services at (877)-216-3677, or go to prometheuslabs.com (Opens in a New Window)
* Phlebotomy-related costs may be incurred at non-participating locations.
Anser® ADA for IDACIO® is a laboratory-developed tests that was developed and validated under Federal CLIA laboratory guidelines by Prometheus Laboratories. Prometheus and Anser®, are registered trademarks of Prometheus Laboratories Inc, San Diego, California.